Monday 8 February 2016

Very short blog today.... sorry!

Happy Monday everyone. As the title suggests, I won't be doing a long stream of consciousness blog today for 2 reasons. 

I. I had to sleep in the studio last night as the wind was too strong to get home. I had about 2 hours sleep and am absolutely shattered.

2, I have to prepare an artists talk for tomorrow and I have just got back to the studio after showering and brushing my teeth at the house (it's now 8.45pm). I just hope I don't get stranded tonight as well. The internet at the studio is brilliant but I don't have any at the house, which is why the preferred place to be stranded is the studio. Unfortunately I just need a good sleep in a bed, rather than lumpy sofa, so as soon as I have finished thinking about the artist talk, I am off to bed. 

BUT, to compensate for the lack of words, I will give you a little taste of what Madam Aurora threw at us last night.... Yes, again, I was treated to an even better light show than the previous night. It all started around 3.30am, hence the lack of sleep. And because of the wind, the aurora were dancing around really fast all over the place. 

This as well as some extraordinary light yesterday and some lovely ponies! I will be back to inane drivel tomorrow!

Enjoy the images. They're not good quality for the blog, but it gives you an idea.











Thank you for reading. Wish me a safe walk back to the house through the snow, ice and wind!!

Love,

Aly x

1 comment:

  1. Where do the ponies go in a storm? Do they have a studio to shelter in?
    Eerie light effects! Xxx

    ReplyDelete